Parts only found in kits (wishlist)

Hey everyone, I thought I would put it out there to see if you also have some parts that you wish you could buy individually that are only found in kits. I will kick it off with these:

Ratchet and Pawl (found in the winch and pully kit) image

This cut L-Bracket found in the V-5 clawbot kit. I know I can make my own, but I upgraded from V4 to V5 and half of my chassis kit are V4 and half are V5 and I would like a uniform set . One of the state standards for robotics is for students to read/use blueprints or technical drawings related to robotics, so I like them to do a build where they are following instructions for the v5 clawbot kit.

9 Likes

A couple other things from the VEX EXP Education Kit - VEX Robotics that would be cool if they were sold separately.

9 Likes

Obviously the 5.5 V5 motors, and the electromagnet from the V5 workcell

1 Like

These are found outside of kits, actually.

Personally, I’d like for the inner and outer linear slide trucks to be sold separately.

5 Likes

Here you are

1 Like

No, not quite. I meant having separate kits, one with only inner trucks and one with only outer trucks.

Oh

Although, to be honest, I’d love for everything sold in the workcell kit to be sold separately. Click on spacers? 1.75 wheels? Low profile Bearings? I want those!

6 Likes

First I’ve heard about all of those