@Foster. yeah, each team drives differently. Without your explanation I thought you may have made a mistake. ![]()
@alb4h That’s exactly what they normally do, this time they just could not get that last line right no matter how many different ways they tried.
Way over complicating things, just keep it simple!
Set a conveyor run variable to 0
Fup says
if run=0, then run=1,
else if run = 1 then run = 0
use fdown to set run to -1 if you want for reverse
Put a forever loop at the bottom of your when started tab and run conveyor based on multiplying conveyor velocity by your run variable
@SCFarrell - I envy your ability to think of ways to simplify! Make a good engineer! It seems to take so much effort for my brain to finally get around to simplifying.
@Mark.Morey - here’s a Blocks implementation of @SCFarrell’s recommendation (with slight logic addition to make the button pressing a little more intuitive for the driver):
Spoiler: I am a Professional Engineer
All depends on how they want it to act. This code will only spin in desired direction if the current state is 0.
Maybe they want to go straight from -1 to 1. Then you simply reverse what you are evaluating in the first part of your if statement.
At this point in the OODA loop, it is time to try it and see what feels right.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the help!

