So I have two questions.
- If part of a bot is in the load zone, can you load the beanbag without touching the bot?
- If the answer to question 1 was a yes, then can you load a beanbag into your alliance partner’s bot?
I’m pretty sure 1 is allowed, but I don’t know about question two. I read the game manual but I can’t really find an answer.
457A
2
sg7b states: The Bean Bag must be placed in contact with the Floor
So one part of the beanbag is in contact with the floor, and the other part is in contact with the bot? Is that allowed?
457A
4
sg7d states: A Robot may not contact a Bean Bag in the Load Zone if that Bean Bag is being contacted by a human.
I guess if you drop the bean bag into the load zone and it hits the ground, then the robot it could be legal but you should ask the Q&A.