Some basic questions from a newbie Robotics team

I will be learning how to code a VEX robot in Python via VEXCode Python. I hope it goes well, but my biggest critiques so far is:

  1. Compiler errors are not an automatic thing. Usually errors are automatically presented with Python IDE’s (example Pycharm), but with VEXCode you have to physically click the “build” button in order to see if any errors exist.
  2. No PIP integration. It is excruciatingly limiting when you cannot use regularly used Python packages (like numpy). I would love it if there is the capability to install packages for the V5 brain to use (but I can see how this can be a massive feat to implement considering the limits of the V5 Brain)
  3. Speaking of numpy, where’s numpy? Numpy is a powerful package that is used regularly in Python applications. Why is numpy not a thing in the VEXcode Python’s IDE?
  4. No multi-file. Since we are talking about VEXcode and not VEXcode pro, there is no multi-file implementation which is a major issue. Python is built to be incredibly easy to do multi-file projects, so I would love it if multi-file is an option for VEXcode V5, or possibly have a Python version of VEXcode V5 Pro

Granted, though…
I have to admit, the VEXCode Embeded API is incredibly simple yet detailed on the VEXCode V5 in Python. Like, holy crap the detail and effort towards it is incredible, and the description and information is superb. Honestly, I love how there are functions that are neatly organized and when you click the “?” it provides not only function information but “How to use” and definitions in extreme detail yet simplicity. Props to whoever made the embeded API, it’s amazing and intuitive for newcomers. My only suggestion for the API is the capability to resize the width of the API because it can take up a lot of real-estate.