The VEX Forum will be transitioning. Our goal now is to add additional levels of Youth Protection and moderation based on industry best practices. Please be patient as we work this out. The prior notice was confusing. Apologies.
This forum is intended for VEX users to communicate with other VEX Users and with VEX Robotics about VEX related topics.
- VEX PD+ for REC Coaches
- This includes a Professional Learning Community for coaches and EPs
- Free to all RECF registered coaches
- Former coaches / EPs can request access
- Information and access instructions are here
- Information and resources for VEX teams
- Includes engineering, notebooking, and coding resources
- The VEX Forum will be made available with moderation now
- A VEX Q&A Forum will be added where students can get questions answered in a safe and secure way. More details to come.
- Resources for all Teams
Send feedback, questions or suggestions to [email protected]