I’m imagining this thread as a place to share resources, especially for beginning teams.
To Start with, I’ve added a blank document I’ll be giving my team members to start their analysis of Tipping Point. I’ll try and add items to this list as they come in, assuming other folks are interested and I can keep up.
- Blank Game Analysis Doc
- TechGenius - 2021-2022 VEX Tipping Point Explained + ADVICE!
- OnShape Cad of Full Tipping Point Field - Credit to @Joey_24K !
- Video of Balance Platform - Credit to kaelem (source)
- Animation of how the Platform Tilts Credit @TaranMayer
Other things that could go here:
- Good analysis videos
- Reveal videos for early bots and meta-bots
- Videos showing how to design key systems that are relevant to this game (eg. DR4B was key for ITZ)