Tower Takeover Memes

ALL HAIL DRow but i will kindly not @ him

When you’re on the forum and also staring at fortnite’s black hole

dang i havent been on the forum long enough. What thread is that?

If I am given permission to post prequel memes I could easily push it over, no problem

What are these prequel memes you speak of?

A…private thread…?

“Laughs in private”

It is an alliance PM shared by me, @224x, and a handful of others.

That sounds really cool and interesting :slight_smile:

Memes of the Star Wars prequels

do not asociate 1,2,and 3 with starwars it is to painful!

The true meme is when a claw bot gets THREE state qualifying awards at a competition off a fluke

Like it or not, they are and always will be Star Wars canon. And frankly I don’t think they’re bad. Could they have been better? Absolutely. But they’re not bad movies. Anyways, I digress before this becomes a Star Wars debate

When you mess up autonomous placement
image

I have already posted prequel memes to express my pain reading this thread so go ahead my guy

  • Spam this thread with prequel memes so Drow smites it.
  • Leave it be and suffer through the pain.
0 voters

Not sure where else to post this so I guess I’ll put it here. Robotics has even taken over my art😂

you forgot the format image

Can we just keep this going until the new game comes. Lets just hope he doesn’t lock it

As long as we don’t mention the cult drow probably won’t stop us

*he says as he proceeds to mention ‘the cult’