Tower Takeover Memes

There are so many I have created that I lost count

When you realize you have the second most posts on the tower takeover meme thread
image

But is that really an accomplishment you should be proud of :stuck_out_tongue: ?

That’s probably not a good thing…

Also, a lot of the posts are just spam and not memes

when your friends are talking about what they did over the weekend and u have this


most posts on the least ligit fourum i have no life

Gotta achieve dreams somehow

Dreams meaning spam posts?

No being a meme lord


@enothecool i know u were thinking bout this one

The ultimate cube
20 characters

You should only post here if you have memes, not spam. Posting a lot of memes for the community is fine, but spamming is not.

Thing is, a lot of it is also memes
Also let’s just end this conversation it is just increasing my post amount

Also, @enothecool, stop pinging DRow. It’s not nice or helpful for the community.

When u get scolded for being a meme lord that pings DRow
image

It’s not funny, or an accomplishment. He has actual things to do. He manages this voluntarily. Don’t make his job harder.

Really though, can you stop this conversation is going nowhere
Don’t make this channel end up like that moment when

Ok,really sorry to ping you again but @Drow is there any chance you could end this thread? I don’t know about the rest on the forum, but for me this has gone from a fun thread to just utter spam.

This is my best thread I have ever made plz I dont want it to die

Can we go back to putting random pictures into a cube?