Vex IQ Rise HeroBot

The boy did a review on the new herobot. Check it out.

9 Likes

This kid is great. Thanks!

1 Like

Appreciate that! He keeps asking for a youtube channel, Learning how to tell a story, film scenes and edit the video are solid skills needed for the STEM project

1 Like

This is great! Loved that he built it and caught the issue with the motor port.

I liked how he went through all the issues with hero bots of the 3 gear drive train and the 3 bar lift.

He can do a series of “How to make the HeroBot better”. Wheels, claws, lift, etc. Oh and moving the motors :laughing:

Very nice job!

2 Likes

One Problem with the robot, The robot is swinging back and forth. We can add a bigger base so the robot can be stabilized. Another thing we can add to this robot is a faster base by adding sprockets witch I used on my final idea for the robot but I am Kind of changing up the arm to an Elevator and add a inner stacking arm. I own a YouTube channel that has me talking about this. I will have a link below.

Did I spy with my little eye a signed Stuart Schweigert jersey on the wall?

2 Likes

Great video! Love it. I like the way you tried different ways of stacking the objects. And your laugh is amazing. Keep them coming!

2 Likes

This kid is great I really like all his enthusiasm.

1 Like

Yes sir!!! STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Class of '03 here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.