This server is gone can it be replaced with this
Iowa/Nebraska server
Why are the VA and MN discord servers the same link in the spreadsheet?
Is there a vex uk discord server?
is there a vex canada server and/or server for the provinces?
Not sure about all of Canada, but here’s the Ontario server link:
There’s also this one
But it’s pretty inactive these days
Here is two for Vex Iq
here is UT
Based Teams of Utah
More people finally.
Reviving the dead server
do you mind adding VEX Teams of Southern New England , it is the southern new england discord server link.
Now that this thread is “revived” I’ve been meaning to ask if anyone could link an ohio discord?
Can you add https://discord.gg/bh5A39qDWf . It is Calfifornia Region 3 discord server.
I have added the requested servers to the list ![]()
What’s California region 3?
I now run the new “New England Vex Robotics” server