I downloaded the VEX Tournament Manager app last year, and now the link to downloading is gone. I can’t even connect with TM Mobile, and there is no Override game registered on the Manager app on my computer. How does everyone run tournaments? Is there a new app that you need to download?
As it says, events.vex.com, you need to be an EP with an approved event.
Thanks for the reply.
So you can’t do local scrimmages (not on events vex) anymore? If you don’t have a account.
Will logging in with the account allow me to download the app?
I think it is clear you need:
- to be an approved Event Partner, and
- have an approved event for this season on events.vex.com
Just having an account does not give you access to new TM.
Out of interest a little bit off topic why was the change made to only be event partners?
@ButaPig256 Raises a really good question, are scrimmages still a thing this season with the limited access to TM?

