๐Ÿ˜Ž VEX Virtual Worlds Celebration Update - Fantasy Robotics Tournament

I bet @hassenplug can crunch the numbers and predict the winners! Iโ€™ll wait for him to see who I should place my bets onโ€ฆ

5 Likes

My personal prediction is 7K and a 2011 team (probably F or D) depending on the divisions, if not that then probably 7K and an Indiana team like 574, 7701, or 6842.

Edit: just noticed this was in IQ. The prediction I made was for VRC, whoops! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

No, youโ€™re good! I welcome your VRC predictions!

The forum should have some kind of โ€œgeneralโ€ category that is for IQ and VRC, as every existing channel seems to be dedicated to one or the other.

1 Like

Based on vexibot, 169A has the highest average score followed by 2144X then 7k but Iโ€™m not sure how this tourney will work

1 Like

It will be interesting to know exactly how they plan to use match scores to do this. Once they post the matches, I can generate a pretty reasonable approximation of the results.

3 Likes

Donโ€™t for get 3217M, higher than 169A, 7K, or 2114X.

6 Likes

I normally post stats to predict the results of Worlds, but I donโ€™t want to spoil it, so here are World skills scores for each match

1 Like

I presume you have privately simulated worlds. Would love to see those results after Saturday and see how you did.

1 Like

All I can say is the pairings gods were not looking upon our team favorably. :thinking:

1 Like

I donโ€™t know how they are going to do alliance selection, it would be intersting.

1 Like