VEXcode GO version 3.0.0 is now available. It can be downloaded here: Download VEXcode - VEX Robotics
- Major VEXcode core updates for increased stability and to support future enhancements
- Updated sensor and variable monitoring system to allow easier monitoring of motors, sensors, and variable values
- Enhanced the core Blocks interface of VEXcode for increased compatibility with computing devices and to support future features.
- Updated sensor and variable monitoring system to allow easier monitoring of motors, sensors, and variable values.
- Introduced a feature that automatically updates all blocks using the old name to the new name when renaming devices in VEXcode.
- Added a feature that disables any blocks using a device instead of generating errors on run when the device is deleted in VEXcode.
- Enabled users to delete and rename broadcast events within a Blocks project.
- Introduced translation support for the Italian language.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate names between variables and broadcast event names were preventing projects from being run.
- Resolved an issue where invalid Drivetrain gear ratio settings were preventing a project from being run.
- Resolved an issue where the motors might spin unexpectedly when using some devices to control the VEX GO Brain.