VEXcode IQ version 3.0.0 is now available. It can be downloaded here: Download VEXcode - VEX Robotics
- Major VEXcode core updates for increased stability and to support future enhancements
- Blocks projects now use Python when downloading projects on IQ Gen 2
- Enhanced the core Blocks interface of VEXcode for increased compatibility with computing devices and to support future features.
- Introduced a feature that automatically updates all blocks using the old name to the new name when renaming devices in VEXcode.
- Added a feature that disables any blocks using a device instead of generating errors on download when the device is deleted in VEXcode.
- Enabled users to delete and rename broadcast events within a Blocks project.
- Added a new example template for the VIQRC 2023-2024 Herobot “Byte”.
- Introduced translation support for Italian.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate names between variables and broadcast event names were preventing projects from being downloaded.
- Addressed an issue where using a “not” operator block on sensing blocks could potentially cause unexpected results and build errors.
- Rectified an issue where the Blocks-generated Python code was creating problems when no objects were detected using the Vision Sensor.
- Resolved an issue where invalid Drivetrain gear ratio settings were preventing a project from being downloaded.