Which type of intake is good for spin up?

oh ok

iejfijesfiesj-iggone

The only intake I wouldn’t want to use personally would be the rubber bands just in case the disc gets caught in there or they and how slow it is compatible with the flex wheel intake. But then again the other intakes were using 600 rpm motors. I have no knowledge of the third intake so I’m not going to comment. But the flywheel intake is more space-consuming and is easier to use with bigger bots, but it really just depends on whatever design bests fits your intentions for the bot.

Flextread Supremacy

This should be in cursed images

This seeems pretty crazy

You can solve this with an intake like this

Oh yeah I have the CAD files of this and a bunch of other robots I frgt about them.

Do you mean disco bot?

Better not tell taran…
(About the flex treads)

My main question now is that why the flex wheels are better? Compared to most of the other types of intakes since most people said flexwheel. My only idea why the flexwheels seems to be better beucase they are more grippy.

They also compress well

Grippy, compress well, and the various sizes and durometers make it easy to tune your intake

What are the other reasons on why the other intakes aren’t as good comapred to the flex wheel? For example the rubber band intake might be bad becuase…

Try it and see…there’s no substitute for direct experience.

We can’t becuase we don’t have all the parts right now. But I already found out the answer to this.