Why isn’t DRow on the GDC

Hi, I have done some looking at the other threads similar to this (the most recent over half a year ago), and want to bring up some other points regarding this sacred topic. Why isn’t DRow on the GDC? I thought about this and came up with three possibilities.

A. DRow isn’t on the GDC, because the GDC doesn’t want him on the GDC. This is in my opinion the least likely. In the tower takeover reveal there is a DRow for GDC poster on the brain of a claw bot, and the program being run is called DRow-ning. It would seem cruel of the GDC to taunt him with this, and there are no good reasons not to have DRow on the GDC.

B. DRow isn’t on the GDC, because he doesn’t want to be. Maybe DRow doesn’t want the responsibility. I don’t know why, but it is an option.

C. DRow secretly is on the GDC. Vex likes a good laugh (as seen with the many water game jokes), and this would be the biggest laugh of them all. Ever time they see a DRow for GDC sticker they get a little chuckle. Also, DRow is in the tower takeover reveal as seen by his watch and bracelet.

So what do you think?

• A DRow isn’t allowed on the GDC
  • B DRow doesn’t want on the GDC
  • C DRow is on the GDC

0 voters

3 Likes

Maybe just to keep the meme alive?

6 Likes

Because he will leak the nature of the new game tru animated memes. Or did he?

Fast forward to 5:14

10 Likes

To be fair vex themselves accidentally leaked this game :joy::joy::joy: #subtitles

17 Likes

Pretty much explains it

7 Likes

WATER GAME CONFIRMED!

4 Likes

It just adds to the fact that they are waterproofing all components

2 Likes

Isn’t cortex waterproof tho?

1 Like

I’ve taken a cortex apart before
It is certainly not waterproof

3 Likes

There’s a video of someone pouring water onto a cortex repeatedly with it continuing to function

1 Like

Previously mentioned video

7 Likes

What about the side ports?

I doubt cortex would last long submerged. Certainly not long/reliably enough to make water game come true. I’m not sure about V5 though

1 Like

Wait, so how exactly did he leak it @Illyana? or is the point that he WOULD leak it and thats why he’s not on the GDC?

1 Like

Not to derail the topic, but am I the only one who just learned that DROW rhymes with “WOW” and not “TOE”? Please tell me I’m not the only one who was pronouncing it wrong this whole time.

19 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve gone my entire life with people pronouncing it the first way. You eventually get to the point that you just don’t feel like correcting them anymore. :slightly_smiling_face:

40 Likes

Just don’t call me “late for dinner”.

wait, for some reason that was confusing to me. To be clear…

DROW rhymes with WOW, this is the correct way to pronounce?

4 Likes

It’s D. Row right? I always say D-Row. Is that why he isn’t on GDC? The GDC wants him on, but everyone says it differently so that they all think they are talking about different people?

3 Likes

That’s odd, I always pronounced DRow as in “water game confirmed”.

14 Likes

wait, so it is “ow” like stub ur toe, or “row” like row a boat? You have done it again dillon. I am thoroughly confused.