Does anyone have any idea what next year’s game will be?
Yes, but its a secret ):
yeah i think you mgiht build robots in the game
- Involves Robots
- Definitely a Water Game
- 40 inches Cubed Expanded Size Limit
- 12 Motor V5 Expanded Motor Cap
Wouldn’t you like to know
Taran stop trying to fool people with the April fools game reveal thing from like 2 years ago
Oh thanks for the reminder I need to get to work on that.
Isn’t it a little early for this?
Yep, that looks right
- Very large game elements
- Does not fold or disassemble, requires movements in a truck or trailer
- Contains parts that are not reusable as competition parts in later seasons
- Corner goals bolt onto fields with 4 screws adding 30 minutes to perimeter assembly and disassembly time.
- Contains a net… that will need a velcro strap every three inches.
- Large polycarbonate panels that will get broken.
If vex sticks with their current naming schemes, I think it could be called either “tilting point” or “throw up” /s
I think we might need to build robots, not sure though.
Probably do some coding as well.
its obviously going to be something stupid like rotating point, where you have to build a robot that can do literally the same thing as a game from the past but with a new name.
It’s a water game
(Post must be at least 20 characters)
OHHHHHHH HES TRYIN G TO GET GAME LEAKS!!
me: calls FBI
I like it
that’s a quality phrase right there
it makes me want to play the game
doesn’t it make you guys want to throw up too?
On a more serious note, there seem to be a couple ideas that they recycle and expand upon. Things like balls, cubes, stacking, throwing, platform climbing. My suggestion is that you look for a pattern and take a guess.