bruh moment

1 Like

Wow! 11 cubes! Nice robot!

1 Like

Thanks!

Still a work in progress haha :slight_smile:

11 cubes with just folding stages nice

1 Like

This looks awesome! Can’t wait to see the reveal!

1 Like

Thanks!

20 characters.

Yep! we might be changing that though. We might use three stages and a linear slider.

How many cubes would that hold?

how many stages do you have currently to do 11

with three stages and a slider? around 11

four currently, but we’re working on taking the last one off and making a slider.

So will you post any pictures of your intakes in the reveal? How are you able to create the perfect amount of compression for your intakes to get 11 cubes? I know teams have done it, but there aren’t really any good looks at intakes capable of scoring 11 cubes. Any tips would be great; i’m trying to improve my intakes. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m guessing that you have a complex tray 2 bar.

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯

You shall see in the reveal…

1 Like

You’ll see in the reveal, but we used a large-small flap intake pattern, easy to intake many cubes.

2 Likes

I would reccommend making a new thread for this if you have run out of ideas.
Just remember to search first :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:.

1 Like

Yes, I have searched and read a bunch of threads; I wouldn’t say out of ideas, more like wanting to analyze a different solution. I have a complex tray with non folding intakes, like 6842z, and I just have some trouble keeping them tight enough to get more than 7-8 cubes, but not so tight that cubes jam or flip out. I’m not trying to get off topic, juts wondering what I’d see in the reveal; thanks @iskdyl

2 Likes

No problem. You can DM me if you have any questions

2 Likes