Best Team Names

What is your favorite or the best team name you have seen? My favorite team name that I have seen is talk vexy to me.

I liked Shadowless Chicken when I was watching the Finals in worlds. No real reason, just thought it sounded boss.

4 Likes

OPS BIG DADDY

Change my mind.

7 Likes

Vexicans

(20 character limit)

1 Like

My name has been the best I’ve seen around here. But Green Eggs and Ham was pretty sweet in VexU (where they name one robot Green Eggs and the other Ham).

2 Likes

“Maybe This Year”
(20 Characters)

1 Like

“Maybe Next Year”
<20 Characters>

1 Like

I like “Old Pig Baby”, which is part of the same organization as “Shadowless Chicken”

2 Likes

9922X vex offenders

20 characters sucks

2 Likes

iNdEfInItEly sUsPeNdeD

20 characters adds flavor to the forum whatchu mean?

3 Likes

D+ is passing, 240p low quality, how did we get here?

2 Likes

I’ve seen them before and I just wonder if that’s on purpose or if they don’t realize it

Okay D+ is passing was such a godly one when I actually saw that name on one of the teams I was competing with at worlds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Harambots.
20characterlol

1 Like

Max Jank

This past year (Nothing But Net) we named our team 7460A Oof.

That was our name too!
Except it was O.O.F., or Overtly Offensive Freedom :us:

2 Likes

In Maine we have 2142E- Flat Earth Society, 56J- Long Earth Society, and 4393S- Thicc Earth Society.
These are the top 3 teams in Maine and we formed the Earth Alliance because of all of our names being similar.

6 Likes

It’s not a team name but I had a lot of fun with “Brian’s Basement” listed as my city on Robot Events. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ok, now that’s hilarious