Cursed Images

license plates are classified as decoration, so using them in a functional manner isn’t legal.

Our first year we stuck with our really bad tray bot the entire season and didn’t improve it :neutral_face:. Cause we were stupid first years.

that sucks.
(20 char)

After looking at this, I have so many questions, but anyway did you just make this for the memes, or did you have another intention?

Completely for memes. There have been 3 “Kevins”, the first one was built last year, the license plate one (that picture), and finally a metal one that resulted in the bent c-channel.

I can see this winning worlds next year imao

I guess the new game was released early?

This was the world skills standings earlier today. I think someone at VEX accidentally released it for next year, as it says that these are the standings for the 2021-2022 season.

Today my teammate did this. I bless you all with the cursed snowman. (Sorry it’s sideways.)

No, this is the cursed snowman

Also, we did this too

Don’t have a picture, but our alliance partner in states had 15 stacked flat plates on their clawbot as a counter-balance

Drivetrain got bent, increasing friction on one wheel. So like anyone else, I took a hammer to it.
In my defense, it worked

are you using drilled high strength shafts as structural members? that is both cursed and a decent idea at the same time.

I just had them lying around so I decided to use them. The other side uses angles for bracing instead.

now that’s truly cursed. gotta have symmetry when you can.

the desire for symmetry is the bane of an engineer

Lmao symmetry you gotta have a robot in the first place before you can worry about that.

Symmetry just leads to better build quality. Just put your heart and soul into one half of the robot and now your forced to do the same for the other side.

I can’t stand asymmetry and not having cable management

371T is so good at documentation that they won not one, not two, but three Design Awards at the Washington State Championship.

@Str0ngkatTh1rteen