Cursed Images

You created a portal to the Vex dimension

18 Likes

Dr. Strange, into the multiverse of cadness

47 Likes

This is the greatest spell of All Time

Intake reveal

The real debate is… flow or attack mode?

42 Likes

ben what did you do to that poor flex wheel i dont think we can be friends anymore

7 Likes

21 Likes

I agree with Taran what did you do to the flex wheel

1 Like

Disassembling an old robot. I think I will be posting quite frequently in this thread.

18 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you melt the HS shaft collar to the shaft and it won’t come off?

22 Likes

Don’t ask what happened.

20 Likes

That’s not uncommon for us. I’d say probably half of our 1x1 L-channels are just C-channels cut in half

1 Like

That’s where you’re wrong my friend. That piece of metal was originally a 1 by 1 L channel.

9 Likes

The best way to clean this up is with a magnet, but with a piece of plastic like a tupperware container over the magnet for an easy release of the parts that it picks up.

1 Like
11 Likes

For spacing, right? I had to do that on my tipping point bot, otherwise the lift hit. You should see our parts bin, we’ve got c-channels cut in half, 3 wide c-channels cut in half, 1x2 L-channels, and some L-channels that are cut so close they might as well be 1-bar. I’ve also seen a 5 wide c-channel turned into a 1x5 L-channel with strips cut out of it like a key.

V5 Smart Motor with no cartridge.

click on the image for a surprise

1 Like

Funny thing is, I am swiss-french

Ceiling game

22 Likes

The kids in my school’s entry level engineering class last year stuck everything in the ceiling tiles, and this image gives me their vibes.

The amount of anxiety this gives me is insane.
The thought of is it gonna fall…