Cursed Images

Oh gee, I hope he doesn’t see that you messaged that here. It would be a real shame if he figured out your prank

Nothing cursed about this, dude, this is absolutely blessed

Discord has been updated again.

image

if only that had asked me : (


Popular pages rn
:skull:

Child: Hey mom, can we have spin up field?

Mom: We have spin up field at home.

Spin up field at home:

I think I prefer this over the mass produced version

Top-notch QC, way better than anything VEX could produce.

/s

Recursive priority list

Summary

Priority List: Create Priority List

At least you got your priorities straight.

This is the left of your robot? Sideways drive?

it is just the view but that is the back

What did I just read through?

Not trying to be rude. Just a confusing read.

Do you remember Sidoti’s original reply?


Why