Dankest Vex Memes?

When your in english class after practice reviewing footage of your robot and your phone starts making flywheel noises at max volume:

53 Likes

Been there, done that

4 Likes

30 Likes

Better get liking buddy.
(Vine boom sound effect)

1 Like

When some freshman you’ve never seen before walks in during robotics practice and tells the robotics teacher that our school needs to have battlebots:
Remember the disappointed Pak fan meme guy? He is a manager at a popular  MNC - Trending News News

37 Likes

Me in class right now

2 Likes

He’s not wrong
Vex BattleBots

2 Likes

20 Likes

Made by request for VTOW, might as well post it here:

22 Likes

34 Likes

I’ll do you one better.

21 Likes

Its also on backorder

1 Like

This is my challenge to the community, if you want more Dan’s dreams of memes, I’m happy to do them, but I need people to submit more memes too. - @DanMantz

15 Likes

It was very funny, I was already typing up an email to memes@roboticseducation.org from the second it was brought up, before they even said the email. I had it saved from 2021.

I sent them like 15 or so, they probably won’t use any of them because they make fun

4 Likes

35 Likes

You must have never watched any of the memes from VEX Worlds in 2021 or 2022. We absolutely love and showcased the memes that made fun of us! My family is off limits but I’m fair game (with good taste of course).

26 Likes

Tell me with a straight face you would put this in any official broadcast.

edit: or this one

18 Likes

Not the second one but probably the first one. I try to tell a story with each meme and there is a relevant story wit the first one.

• Dan
14 Likes

13 Likes

See now this surprises me, I would have thought it the other way around. I didn’t think recf would care to re-hash that incident.

4 Likes