Don't you hate it when

Don’t you hate it when your controller disconnects in the middle of a match?
Let’s continue this with some “VEX don’t you hate it when” sentences. I would like to know more about other irritating moments… Only 1 sentence!

Don’t you hate it when you have two matches back to back and you are two different alliance colors for each one?

15 Likes

don’t you hate it when a global pandemic sweeps the world effectively canceling 2019 worlds, decimating any chances to meet your team, build or compete and cancels all accessible worlds (let alone regional) competitions thuus practically nullifying the entirety of the 2020 season?

ok a little bit over dramatic but oh well

27 Likes

Don’t you hate it when pull a little brain at finals when your winning but you back up knocking the other alliances stack with 3 seconds left.

Too soon

8 Likes

totally agree
I am , as previously stated, being over dramatic in every possible manner I actually think people are being very innovative in overcoming constraints but complaining is fun sooo…

5 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you spend weeks trying to code something and find out that the one error you had was a missing bracket.

11 Likes

Don’t you hate it when your brain is mounted sideways for an easy battery removal, and during auto the robot backs into the wall and knocks out the battery.

8 Likes

You start online school and during online school start a minecraft server with your friends and get pretty into minecraft and then don’t get a chance to work on autonomous for like 3 weeks!

5 Likes

Idk sounds worth it to me

3 Likes

Don’t you hate it when your controller batteries die in the beginning of a match, so your unathletic builder has to burn more calories than he’s burned in his life to book it back to the pits to get batteries, then again to get the right size screwdriver?

7 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you spend an entire week grinding auton, and get it working perfectly then at competition it decides to go completely haywire.

21 Likes

Dont you hate it when you spend 3 weeks writing a 30 point skills autonomous and then your antitip fails 3 times in a row at competition?

4 Likes

don’t you hate it when you lose finals at 3 events in a row, and then go on to lose semis for almost the entire rest of the season, losing most of these matches by only a few points?

17 Likes

Don’t you hate it when the opposing alliance rips the chain off of your drive, so you can only spin in circles for the rest of the finals match, only to lose a state qualification by one point?

9 Likes

Although that has never happend to me, I can imagine that would be very frustrating.

(IQ) Don’t you hate it when you get third place, when the top 2 teams move on?

3 Likes

You lose to the 16th seed in BO1

7 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you set your controller on your box the night before leaving for a competition and then during the day someone moves it and then your school loads the van just before you get out of class so you don’t load your own box to know…so you get to your competition 5.5 hours away only to have no controller. You gotta love it.

7 Likes

Naruto running will increase your speed within the confines of a comp

3 Likes

Try having your chain ripped off then getting DQ’d for reasonable defensive driving because you crabwalked to the other side of the field and barely brushing up against the opponents robot

5 Likes