Don't you hate it when

I hate it when I had this happen as well, but at FRC worlds in a massive venue as big as the one at VEX Worlds. We forgot to bring our robot battery, and the batteries weigh 12 lbs. each. They had to get two of them, because we had back to back matches.

7 Likes

This won’t get you far… bad mindset.

Don’t you hate it when vexforum is spammed by newer members? (Don’t worry, we were all there :slight_smile:)

15 Likes

Don’t you hate it when your with the same team for 3 of your matches and they happen to be a literal clawbot competing in change up

4 Likes

don’t you hate it when the when the

7 Likes

Don’t you hate it when the refs at worlds only start enforcing pinning penalties at semifinals? I kid you not, we couldn’t even move because of all of the times we got pinned. There was definitely no 5 second space between pins

5 Likes

gah how do i rephrase so that everyone knows it was just a joke and to not take it seriously??

2 Likes

Just make better jokes. Sarcasm doesn’t play well in text

7 Likes

use /s

20 carrots ffffff

9 Likes

I feel attacked

20 character limit

3 Likes

Dont you hate it when your robot decides to commit die

26 Likes

don’t you hate it when you adjust your auton to work but it was with a low battery so none of it will work with a full battery??!?!??!?

7 Likes

Don’t you hate it when the night before a competition you have a fully working snail bot only to get to the comp in the morning and have 3 motors dead, so you remain a push bot the entire rest of the day?

9 Likes

Don’t you hate it when the team decides to disassemble the robot at competition.

15 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you show up to the comp without an intake?

4 Likes

Don’t you hate it when there’s that one teammate that doesn’t even care about robotics?

17 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you get accused of being that teammate by that teammate?

12 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you’re feeling good then all of a sudden the robot doesn’t fit at inspection

17 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you get dq’d because the only inspectors at the event are your mentors?

4 Likes

Dont you hate it when a collar falls off your robot and you dont know where it was

its just like: “oh look, its a collar BUT WHERE WAS IT FROM AAAAAAAAAAA”

7 Likes
13 Likes