can i take away the cubes in the tower?
what is the weight of cubes
No one knows the exact weight of the cubes, and you can descore from any tower except for the opposite alliance’s colored tower.
If the cube is in the tower of the opposing alliance, you are not allowed to remove it. But if a cube is in one of the neutral towers or your colored tower then you can.
Read this:
This is a list of frequently asked questions that I have seen since Tower Takeover was released. The goal of this post is to reduce the number of questions on the forum that have already been asked and answered. This post is a wiki, so feel free to edit it to add additional questions or correct any errors. See also my FAQ for VIQC Squared Away .
Q: How many cubes can I possess at once?
A: There is no possession limit. You can hold as many cubes as you want.
Q: Can I remove cubes from my oppon…
It is estimated that the cubes are around .2 pounds each.