I Built a Quadrupedal Drive

​> Robot in need of filming in front of you
​> Films the phone screen of someone else filming

Unfortunately, it appears as if clean-up time is fast approaching.

This is the mess from the building of the quadruped, and the deconstruction of the bendy drive and the ratchet intake bot. I have yet to deconstruct the 2-way ratchet mech, the quadruped, and the L Drive.

Tomorrow will be fun

/s


Bendy channel

Panoramic picture…

So was bendy drive just a panoramic picture of a regular drive :rage:

My team has been talking about this for years, but we havent done it.

Yet.

Not everyone may like Taran, but you must admit, he’s got style

Just to flex on Pity’s point:
@Sylvie

SOMEONE GOT THE REFERENCE

I’d like to point out that Taran is being compared to Dumbledore here, one of the greatest wizards of all time… I approve.

OBVIOUSLY. Dude. The guys is practically a wizard himself. Have you seen some of his latest drive designs? He’s apparenntly making a jumping one soon!

The part that I didn’t mention was that it took about 10 takes for this robot to move for a minute without falling apart

Also, it has now been taken apart.

That’s sad. It definitely would have gotten excellence award or at least design.

Or maybe innovate. Who knows if any team will use this design this season.

No it wouldn’t have. It would have been terrible on a competition robot. It hardly worked to begin with.

But the thought that was put into it… still waiting on your video of how you design things… :upside_down_face:

this is actually so cool. great job!

this is going to be meta in a few years :joy:

Wow ! Congratulations ! How does it perform on rough surfaces? Any problems?