https://www.cs2n.org/u/track_progress?id=419
Hey does anyone have a pdf that I can use to learn vex coding? My team only has one coder and I would like to have some knowledge on coding so when our main coder isn’t there, I can help make changes.
I’m going to cover some of the code mistakes we found at worlds 2022 in this topic. Before we get going I want to provide a VEXcode project that can be used to help demonstrate the issues and also provides a C++ class that can be (at least theoretically) included with any VEXcode C++ project to help debug.
The demo project is available here.
It includes a new class inside a header file called comp_debug.h, the class is very simple to add, include comp_debug.h after vex.h in main.cpp.
#inclu…
The VEX Robotics Design System offers students an exciting platform for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). These are just a few of the many fields students can explore by...
The VEX Robotics Design System offers students an exciting platform for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). These are just a few of the many fields students can explore by...
I picked up text code pretty quickly (the basic stuff, like configuration tab and editing robot configuration stuff, not PIDs)
Plenty of tutorials online to help you
Btw, the OP deserves more likes, he made a web app for you!