That Moment When [Remake]

Guess what? I’m bringing “That moment when” back! (Previous one was this a few years back. Not made by me.) Get ready to laugh your heads off.

I’ll start:

That moment when you realize your controller is out of battery in the start of a comp.

4 Likes

That moment when you realize you forgot to wire one of your drive motors when the cable broke in the semi finals

2 Likes

that moment when you realize you started the wrong auton and can do nothing about it

2 Likes

That moment when you forget to turn on the pneumatics switch

2 Likes

that moment when you forget to buy pneumatics

2 Likes

That moment when you know a thread is going to be locked as soon as DRow checks the forum.

32 Likes

That moment when you forget to plug in your controller into the field control tower, break your robot’s forks, and get a platform violation, thus causing your alliance to lose a very easy QF match. The first seeded alliance got eliminated in their semi finals match, and we probably would have won tournament if we had advanced further.

2 Likes

that moment when

(not my picture)

1 Like

That moment when someone mentions @DRow

13 Likes

Says the person who created this thread…

4 Likes

That moment when you overthink someone’s post on the VexForum.

1 Like

that moment when the posts start becoming self aware

5 Likes

That moment when you check your read time on the forum.

2 Likes

You got me there dude.

That moment when your robotics meeting is canceled.

I just had two of them canceled today :cry:

7 Likes

That moment when a snake enters your coach’s house and he has to leave the robotics meeting
(actually happened)

4 Likes

Or some point in March 2020 when you learn that states is cancelled due to a peculiar virus known as COVID-19

1 Like

That moment when school is canceled because of COVID

11 Likes

That’s happened to me too! It was supposed to be my first vex meet after quarantine, and bam! It gets cancelled. :frowning_face:

That Moment When you realize that you have to almost completely rebuild your bot a week before competition.

1 Like