United Nations Alliance!

We are the United Nations Alliance (UNA)! We are a helpful and competitive group that doesn’t need a god robot to get in. We want to help new teams and also learn new ideas within the alliance. We want to achieve success for every team that joins the alliance. We are open for business! The website link will explain the joining process. Just 4 small questions. Applications will be open 24/7. The limit is 30 people since we can’t hold that big of an alliance on the forum and discord will be crazy. We already have 11.
If the links don’t work for school and all that then just PM Me or @ShowMePity and we will explain stuff to you. See you there!

Your pals,
UNA.

Website-https://4206985.wixsite.com/unavex (yes the link name is wack. I can’t change it)
Discord-Available when you join

45 PM

9 Likes

Do you mind showing a list of teams who are already in the alliance?

2 Likes

yes. Its on the website too if you need it again.

4810U
4810A
4810N
98575G
99040C
10622D
7422H
916B
366247B
19122A
322A
333A
22422X

5 Likes

We are more likely to respond quicker on the forum rather discord. But we are still on discord. We will still respond every day though. We are just on this more

1 Like

23 Likes

Lul, the UN finna clap u

2 Likes

Let me talk to the designer real quick

You know Oliver Lincoln Lundquist? You know he’s dead right?

2 Likes

And?

he designed the un flag.

Ooooooh, wow, he even knows how to use google! How impressive.

3 Likes

I would ask that you be a little more respectful on the forum.

You pointed out a problem with their website and the response was that they were going to speak to their designer. You then made a some what humorous attempt to point out ambiguity of the statement. Fair.

This last one of knowing how to use google seems petty job.

Be kind.

23 Likes

We have updated our logo so if anybody wants to join then PM me or @ShowMePity or talk to @enothecool on discord. See you there

1 Like

Lul, I like it

@Illyana gets credit for the design

5 Likes

Next thing Vex is gonna come after us…

It isn’t centered and that makes me sad

Ok. We fixed it already and I just gave to find the image.

1 Like

there fixed the issue

This is just my opinion, but I believe that discussion about any minor changes, like the images used to a logo, should be taken to direct messages. Otherwise it is just seen as spam and irrelivent information to me. Alliances start out rough, for the most part. Most leaders don’t have much experience and need to learn to grow. For example, within TVA we started out as a small and mediocre group of high schoolers with a plan of collaboration to increase internal competitveness, and with time we follow a steady pace of better quality logos.

Over time, we improved the design to be more simple and high quality. Now, the the logo quality can span from 500x500 for small icons to 20,000x20,000 for high quality banners)

2017 Logo:
tva-logo
2018 Logo:
tva transparent hd
2019 Logo:
TVA Worlds High Quality
2019 Discord Logo:
TVA Animated

So, like always, logos themselves get outdated as time continues. And I believe it is not best to insult teams or alliances if the logos do not meet your expectations (unless, of course, if they have a bad logo for over 1-2 years and continue to use it).

13 Likes