Update: 2020 VEX Robotics World Championship is Canceled

Hey but at least we have the memories.

4 Likes

When will the new game be released? Its been a great season. Thank you

7 Likes

Just curious how do you guys plan on doing the game reveal for 2021?

7 Likes

This is very unfortunate, and I am very disappointed that this is the situation that the circumstances have forced, However, I am curious as to how the game reveal will play out…

1 Like

Thank you Mr.Mantz for keeping us updated on the situation. My team along with all other Hawaii teams wouldn’t have been able to attend anyways but we can all celebrate the challenges we’ve all overcome, the things we’ve learned to have qualified for the World Championship. Although we can’t determine champions this season. We all are champions for we have overcome the struggles of the season.

F

20 char limit

1 Like

There is next year… Thank you Dan for informing us about this and keeping everyone safe. we appreciate you

I feel attacked, Dan.

35 Likes

Welp. Lets all just reflect on our seasons and be ready for next years water game. Stay safe everyone. Thank you Dan for informing everyone and keeping us safe

1 Like

VEX Robotics and the REC Foundation tried to make the event happen. But the safety of the community comes first. The event will not be rescheduled. The logistics of an event this size make it impracticable and almost impossible. I know many of you are very disappointed. So are we.

I need to make some calls and go home and get some rest but we will be back to answer your questions tomorrow.

Please keep the conversations civil. And please keep my staff in your thoughts and prayers. The past couple weeks have been a challenge for all of us.

• Dan
79 Likes

1 like = 1 tear for all the teams who already started their worlds build

62 Likes

@DanMantz How and when will next year’s game reveal happen?

Edit: (Earlier game reveal would be very nice.)

14 Likes

Or finished…

There goes my second and final year in robotics. Tried so hard yet still did not make worlds.

9 Likes

bad luck brian

why, vex, just why…

21 Likes
5 Likes

well, this is not good

1 Like

I wanna say so many potty words right now

23 Likes

I know you didn’t make this decision lightly. It is an unfortunate necessity. We are really sad, as I am sure you are as well. This stinks, but you got to do what you got to do.

2 Likes

Litterly my only motivation of getting up each morning and coming to school, looking forward each day to robotics after school, out the window. Great way to end senior year!

16 Likes