I wanted to share a tool I have recently developed: OBS Switcher. This is a small utility you can run which will connect to Tournament Manager, and automatically queue up a specific scene for each field.
One of the issues we kept running into when running our live streams was forgetting to switch the scene in OBS when a new match was queued.
- OBS WebSocket Plugin. Required to programmatically control OBS
- Install the WebSocket plugin in OBS
- Head over to the releases page and download the latest version for your platform. Alternatively, you can clone the repository and run the code from source.
- Unzip the executable, and run!
Run From Source
If you don’t want to run from the precompiled executable, you can alternatively
run this program from the source code. This requires you have the following
- Clone or download this repository
- In a terminal window inside the cloned source, run the following commands:
npm install npm run-script build
- To run the program, enter the command:
npm run-script run
Hope this will be useful to you!