VEX Sphere FUN!

So we all rember this thread here, and thanks to @Xenon27’s latest post, I was inspired to start this thread. Show us all the fun and cool things you can do with this years game pieces. Insane stacks or anything else!

2 Likes

Wow, that was quick.

1 Like

I got some right here:
ballstack
ballstack1

Now that’s how you stack some ballz.

1 Like

Ok, let’s get started counting up

IMG_20200507_130949

14 Likes

ngl looks like you propped it against that wall

1 Like

The squared away balls give me nightmares from setting up over and over because it ALWAYS FALLS OVER WITH THE SLIGHTEST SHAKE.

3 Likes

SAME DUDE. And the balls were so annoying because if they bounce like once from i dont know maybe 4 feet, THEY CRACK!!!

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh really, I mean my team literally threw them at each other (playfully) and sometimes we missed and they fell but none of them really cracked. We only had one ball cracked and that was because one of our teammates got really angry at the robot because the auton kept acting up and just stomped on a ball.

The coach really wasn’t happy

2 Likes

Wow. We were just clumsy lol.

Do NOT try this at home…

Well, after intense testing and trying to cheat, I have found out that making over a 3 stack is impossible. @Illyana, your game elements are paid actors. Usually, in the design process, you come across many issues, as I did here. After many experiments, I can conclude that you cannot stack more than two with wizardry, (also known as inserting standoff couplers into the two balls.) Also as a protip, rubber bands really hurt when they hit you when you fail to wrap it around two balls, so just another reason to not try this at home. After that, I had the brilliant idea… to make a 5stack…

:)

20200507_113847

harry potter

20200507_114214

not so paid actor 3stack

20200507_114552

Seriously, dont try this, it could damage your game elements…

13 Likes

Those boxes of tic tacs sprawled across your table though

1 Like

what do you expect :wink:

8 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh It all make sense now…

:astonished:

3 Likes

I stacked three legit, wasn’t that hard. haven’t been able to do 4 yet though

ye 4 is really hard

Ngl, 5 stack is easy:

5stack

28 Likes

She studied the stack whilst we studied the blade game manual.

11 Likes

The first 3 balls are basically tangent to each other, then there’s the blue ball going into the red ball
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Why stack balls when you can stack gOaLs?!?!
IMG_20200508_141610059_HDR

23 Likes