Webinar on Autonomous Mode

Team,

Next week we will be delivering a free webinar on programming robot autonomy. Specifically for VEX robots and sensors. All teams can benefit from the information, both teams just getting started or teams looking to use more accurate control methods. Detailed info and registration here:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1464178263689695503
thumbnail

Best,

Jose Avendano
MATLAB and Simulink Robotics Arena
msra_logo

11 Likes

Registration for this closes today! Make sure to register if you need help with autonomous algorithms.

I would go but I have something else in that exact time frame. Will there be another one?

The next one will be February 3,2021

2 Likes

Crap well sucks for me I guess

To what extent is MATLAB being used in the webinar?

Is MATLAB Simulink just used to simulate robot motion, while the actual coding is done in vexcode?

Looking forward to it.

Correct. MATLAB/Simulink is used to teach the concepts with Simulations/Animations, and VEXCode scripts are provided and explained to show how to code in C/C++.

3 Likes

No problem if somebody can’t make it. We will post the registration link for the next session and if you can’t make either, email roboticsarena@mathworks.com. They can send out the recording to anybody interested. We will look into making the recording publicly available as well.

Best,

Jose Avendano

msra_logo

2 Likes

Hey Jose,

I just wanted to say a few words:
Great webinar; really enjoyed it. I think it contained plenty of information that lots of teams can benefit from, and was all quite concise.

7 Likes

Hi, I found the webinar really insightful, great job! I wanted to ask when the recording will be ready for viewing again and how the attendees will get the recording. I wanted to look over a few parts again and discuss it with my team.

1 Like

I asked the same question to a support agent yesterday and she answered to "Please allow one week for the Webinar to be posted in our Youtube REC Foundation Channel. "

4 Likes

I see, thank you for your response!

Here is the registration link for the second session on February 3rd 2021. I am glad teams have found the webinar useful! Feel free to share with other students and teachers.

Robot Autonomy and Control - Session 2 Feb 3rd 2021

Best,

Jose
msra_logo

4 Likes