What is the worst advice you could give?

The programmer that lives in the dark corner

2 Likes

My precious… My precious computer…

1 Like

No, It’s the Notebook of course! Where… Where it it… MY PRECIOUS!!! HE TAKES IT!!!

2 Likes

Bilbo:
Thirty white horses on a red hill,
First they champ,
Then they stamp,
Then they stand still.

What is it?
Programme/gollum: A robot!!!

5 Likes

Never under any circumstance watch the reveal video. It will give you an unfair advantage.

5 Likes

i-i-i don’t get it, i know the riddle but how would programme/gollum think that it would be a robot?
if anything it would be

B: what is in my pocket?
P/G: a screwdriver…Zipties… or nothing…

2 Likes

If axles are slipping just zip tie them together. ( I actually did this for my arms in tt because one side was drilled one hole to low and we never fixed it because we had no clue the whole time.)

1 Like

Because they are always thinking about the robot, it is the first thing that pops into their head. But if you want to get literal…

Thirty white horses on a red hill,
First they champ,
Then they stamp,
Then they stand still.

What is it?

Red hill:
Untitled
Then they stamp:

Stand still:

I like yours too, though.

4 Likes

You have zip ties in your pockets? You should alleviate the pressure of always having zip ties on hand by weaving new pockets out zip ties

2 Likes

you see with virtual events you can run as many brains on your robot as you like if you hid them well enough

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

But why would you want to do that. Instead just run as many motors as you want.

2 Likes

you need more brains for more motors and more brains means that you can run an ai

hehe

1 Like

You have 20 parts. Is that not enough? Are you running like 6 motors on each subsystem

1 Like

yes i agree with you, these type of clothes are really good for robots.

Don’t go for 104 on u r finals match

1 Like

in iq it is … sooooo

2 Likes

Sometimes this is actually a good piece of advice, but don’t forget to take into consideration the score to beat and the capabilities of both you and your alliance partner.

I am not kidding in this post.

2 Likes

Use tank treads with the rubber insert instead of wheels. They give you more traction and stability and it looks cool

5 Likes

Use the green tank treads. They’re properly aged and perfect for nearly every meta

Remember to strip your wires (battery and ports) before a competition. This helps absorb energy from the air. Also drag your battery on the ground to use the static to recharge.

4 Likes