bantha
October 17, 2022, 10:53pm
5430
Need I say anything else? (Look at the bottom of the axle)
I was working on my bot then I stumbled opon this monstrosity.
theosa
October 18, 2022, 12:19am
5433
our flimsy chassie for a class project
theosa
October 18, 2022, 12:19am
5434
the screws rattle as it moves
they call it rattle snail (assuming its slow)
theosa
October 18, 2022, 12:27am
5438
this isnt the video i was talking about but I think it shows it
dang thats actually pretty nice ngl
Qalis
October 18, 2022, 12:34am
5440
Iâm going to link this here to help you guys out.
Hello forum users,
I am not the oldest or wisest forum user. But I visit regularly, and am concerned with the low quality and usefulness of many forum posts that have been made recently.
The VEX Forum has been a great place to go and get help, and it still is. However, I feel like it has become much more spammy and less useful over the past few months. I have a few suggestions that I would like to give on this topic. These are mostly going to be directed at new users, but please understand I aâŚ
And while some of you have been around for a while, giving this a read doesnât hurt.
It is the start of a new season and many new people are joining robotics clubs across the world. Consequently, many people are joining the vex forum. We welcome new users into the community, but there a couple of things you need to know.
Donât ask people for robot ideas. There are lots of threads that already discuss this. You can find these with the search bar. You can also give YouTube a search too.
Donât ask weather or not something is legal. The game manual tells you everything you canât dâŚ
I told our sister team to use more spacers in their drivetrain, they took it a bit too literally.
Keys
October 18, 2022, 7:17pm
5444
Ah yes, the illusion of adding strength to the shafts⌠itâs been a while since I did iq, but are the rubber shaft stops the only ones? I though we used different ones, and I donât trust the rubber ones as far as I can throw them.
no no it cant be, NOOOOOO
Cribby
October 18, 2022, 8:46pm
5446
Look at all those spacers
I think whatâs more cursed is the direct drive
theosa
October 18, 2022, 9:31pm
5448
is that a robot just for spinning the spinning game element?
46A
October 18, 2022, 10:06pm
5449
the cursed part is the motors - the ones not powering anything
Our solution to securing our goals together.