What type of game would you want to be released?

From my experience in vex I can say that there are about three types of games.
Stacking: Tower Takeover, Turning point, In the Zone, SkyRise, Gateway, Round-Up , Elevation
Shooting: Turning Point, Nothing But Net
Throwing: StarStruck, Toss Up, Sack Attack, Clean Sweep
Personally I like shooting games as they are fun to drive and super fun to build and test. But because we have not had a throwing game in a while I think that is the type of game we might get.
What game do you guys think will be realized and what do you and to get released?

5 Likes

I want a game that requires lots of driving around.

5 Likes

I want a game with climbing, like the platforms from last year. Also don’t forget, wait for, the WATER GAME!

9 Likes

Yeah, a terrain game or another game with hanging would be cool. Chutes and ladders!

6 Likes

Shooting + Stacking?

4 Likes

That was last years game. Shooting flag+ stacking caps
The game should be tossing something in a level to raise a platform for you to park on
Its like a lever and one side has to support a robot and the other has weights.

1 Like

I like when the strategy is how to score rather than what to score. Tower Takeover did this excellently.

3 Likes

None of these are VIQ Challenges. Please update your listings, or move this topic out of #vex-iq-general-discussion

I would personally like a shooting game because I have worked out the perfect strategy: sniping. You go and collect projectiles, and you sit from far away and shoot.

2 Likes

Which is a great idea… until Vex adds a possession limit :joy:

3 Likes

Honestly I want a throwing game just cause I haven’t done one before.

2 Likes

Anything that isn’t stacking cause dr4b’s are an absolute pain in the butt

7 Likes

I honestly like DR4Bs, but if I see more slides I will rage.

1 Like

This might be a really stupid idea but I just barely came up with it and haven’t really thought it out much but maybe something like sack attack but rather than sacks, it’s different sized elements and/or different shapes (i.e. cubes, balls, cylinders, etc). Then, in the trough type thing in the center, it has designated spots for certain shapes from specific alliances. You could also make it so that there are red and blue elements (for each alliance) and also neutral elements that you could take out of the other alliance’s trough to put in yours or something. I’m not really sure. And maybe there could even be a weighted neutral element that you try to get on some form of shelf or platform and whichever alliance gets it on their shelf/platform or whichever color its on gets a bonus (kind of a combination of platforms and caps from TP).
Edit: Basically a stacking game but a lot better than TT and with more than just cubes.

2 Likes

I’d love to see another game with a hanging bonus.

6 Likes

I’d like to see a fun starting position, like all four robots starting in the middle four tiles or in the four corners. Might be silly and not feasible but it would be cool.

7 Likes

Agreed, I would want a game like Starstruck to be released.

guys I have an amazing idea for the new game

hear me out…

drag racing.

9 Likes