Cursed Images

The sophomore teammate was obviously hiding something at practice yesterday. He had no intentions of stopping anytime soon.

22 Likes

I wonder how this happened :thinking:
bendy shaft

19 Likes

Mom, can we have a shaft coupler?
We have a shaft coupler at home.
Shaft coupler at home:image

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure my team did that our first year in vex IQ with 4 gears and some pins because all of the other teams had the shafts that were the size we needed. That robot also had some arm issues if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

IMG_20210603_151545
Oops…

15 Likes

Good rule of thumb: usually the larger the error message, the smaller the issue.

13 Likes

An obligation to preserve a forum tradition

18 Likes

image who on earth did this

9 Likes

Old VEX controllers…

10 Likes

Those are not cursed in any way, and the fact that you think think they are is quite frankly depressing.

5 Likes

My understanding of this thread is “Hey guys, what are cursed images from your robotics career?” from topic thread.

Did you ever compete with PIC RC controller? If not, not your career!

2 Likes

Oh, sorry.

20 characters

This chain-

11 Likes

Don’t hate. We were proud to show those off back in the day.
(Enjoy baby DRow)

30 Likes

And smack each other in the face with the antennas!

8 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t intend to hate. I merely thought they distinguished how VEX has come a long way.

I’m not trying to create any excuses here, but I didn’t really have another topic to post this in, but I still wanted to show the contrast. I’m not implying that the controllers looked cursed.

7 Likes

See, I wanted a water game… I think I regret this decision

20 Likes

you poor soul
i hope everything’s okay

1 Like

All robots were good! We knew when we got this space could happen so everything was on top of tables and such. Only thing that got wet was the field, but man do those anti static tiles dry fast! (Only 8 hours of work to remove the water cause 2/4 sump pumps died :sob:)image

Fun fact: our entire field was floating lmao (WATER GAME)

19 Likes

You’ve heard of @60470S_Semicolon’s outdoor floating field…
but have you heard of @Connor_Howard’s INDOOR floating field?

12 Likes